NHAT BAO ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES
JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Established in 2009, Nhat Bao Environmental Technologies (NHATBAO ENTECH JSC) is a company to provide investment consultant services, technical consultant, equipment supply and solutions for industries and environmental infrastructure. The company has developed comprehensively in environmental services including consultant, equipment supply, operation and maintenance, technical assistance and training in the fields of water and environment, ambient air, gas monitoring, as well as technical and industrial infrastructure.
We are fully to provide support to clients throughout the whole life of a project, from project preparation, construction and installation, technical support, training, technology transfer, and operation and maintenance.
- Consultant: we can provide consultant services of technologies, foreign investment, financing, international fund arrangement, climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Construction, equipment supply, operation and maintenance
- Technical assistance, training and technology transfer
- Direct investment.
We are specializing in INFRASTRUCTURE and ENVIRONMENT. With nearly 30 years of working experience of founders, we are expecting to be a leading company in the fields of:
- Water supply and sanitation
- Monitoring, system integration and environmental assessment of ambient air, water, sound, vibration and radiation…
- Providing equipment for measurement, testing, calibration and laboratories.
- Solid waste recycle, solutions for industrial waste, hazardous waste, construction waste…
- Treatment of water, wastewater, soil, and air pollution.
- Urban planning, industry – smart city.
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation.
Dr. DO THUAN AN
Dr. Do Thuan An. Mr. An holds his PhD Degree on Infrastructure Engineering from University of Tokyo, Japan in 2013 and Master Degree in Water Resource Engineering in KULeuven and VUB in Belgium in 2006. He has 18 years of experiences in consulting of environmental and infrastructural engineering, 3 years of education in Thuy Loi University.
Mr. An used to work in Japan, participated and leaded a lot of projects in water supply, drainage and sewage treatment, solid wastewater management, environmental monitoring, and climate change adaptation in many cities and rural areas in Vietnam.
Mr. An has significant experiences in working with line ministries, the government, and international organizations in development and implementation of ODA project funded by WB, ADB, JICA, GIZ, UNICEF…
Ms. NGO THI HONG HAI
Ms. Hai has 25 years of experience in the field of investment consulting, technical infrastructure, urban planning and development. Ms. Hai has consulted and implemented many projects in the field of urban planning, infrastructure planning, architecture, foreign investment, ODA projects.
MSc. NGUYEN BA LIEM
Excutive Board members
Mr. Liem is a Master of Environmental Engineering of International Water Training Institute (IHE) in Netherlands. Mr. Liem has more than 18 years of working experience in project management, investment and project development in technical and environmental infrastructure.
Dr. DANG THI THANH HUYEN
Excutive Board members
Ms. Huyen is a Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering at the University of Ottawa, Canada in 2009. She has 16 years working experience in the field of consultant, design, development of environmental infrastructure projects, research, development and application of new materials. Ms. Huyen has extensive working experience in Vietnam and in abroad.